Mega Miner Mega Miner

Fun but not original

It is essentially a copy of motherload. I did like how it saves your mining tunnels, you can dig up, and teleports stay there. All in all it's fun but not super original.

Can You Beat It? Can You Beat It?

It bested me

Apparently the final jump cannot be done. I never got to this point, as the "unique" key responsiveness left me unable to make it anywhere close to that despite a good half hour of trying. Personally I believe this is intentional, and alas it broke my resolve. Your game has defeated me, sir. I admit defeat. While I would like to try and discover the secrets this game holds, I am not good enough. Good game, you win.

Stickman91 responds:

It was a fine battle we had, my friend.

I'd love it if you were to challenge me again once you manage to put the pieces of your resolve back together. I recommend using the strongest glue you can find, as well as some duct tape. Earwax might help, too.

Journeys of Reemus: Ch 3 Journeys of Reemus: Ch 3

Good, but buggy

As far as I got before the bugs stopped me, great. But I never got to finish either ending because of bugs. I encountered one with the squirrel, and one with the roaches cave, both preventing further play.

IncrediBots 2 IncrediBots 2

Great job

I am glad that IB2 was finally released publicly, and now you can actually share IB2 bots, as before you couldn't. With this on Newgrounds, hopefully more people will join the IB community.