~NK~ "Into the Light" ~NK~ "Into the Light"

Fantastic as always

Your music never disappoints, always outstanding.

~NK~ "Salamander" Extended ~NK~ "Salamander" Extended

Another great song

Another great song. It could use some sort of fade or something on the end, because the transition from end to beginning seems a tad off when looping. Aside from that, this is a great piece, as always.

~NK~ "Idle" ~NK~ "Idle"

Cheerfully melodic; it's great

It is a cheery piece, and it certainly puts me in a good mood. I'll be sure to listen to it when I could use a nice, bright piece like this. Keep up making stellar music.

~NK~ "Vast" demo ~NK~ "Vast" demo

Very enjoyable

It is very nice, and doesn't feel repetitive, which would be during a game where the song will loop over and over. I think that a melodic piano part would fit in very nicely to where this part ends, but you are the composer, so do whatever you think is best

AUTH - Trwyty2 AUTH - Trwyty2

Hypnotic and incredible

I cannot stop listening to it; it pulls me into it from the start. It sounds like it would be perfectly in place for any of the desert levels in Mario, and it intense while also very calm. Astounding. It is almost a year old, but is not outdated in any way.

~NK~ "Aint No Sunshine" RMX ~NK~ "Aint No Sunshine" RMX

Great. You should definitly extend it

It sounds wonderful. It would most definitely sound great if it were extended.

~NK~ "Spaceman" ~NK~ "Spaceman"

Wow! Fantastic!

This is just amazing! I'm speechless.

Purely astounding.

Rukkus responds:

Thanks a lot man

"Zombie Nation" Remix "Zombie Nation" Remix

Fantastic Remix

I like the original song, and your work in general, so when I heard this, I just loved it instantly. Great work. It includes the great parts of the original song, while making incredible improvements. A great first song of 2010.

"Osc 3" demo "Osc 3" demo

Awesome song

It is great to hear music that fits so well. Even though it is just a short loop, it flows well repeating, and doesn't get old for many repetitions. All around, great work. I hope to be able to hear more work as good as this one, or possibly better.